Paradizzo Beach Resort - Kawit, Medellin, Cebu
I knew I would love Kawit beach even before setting foot on it. If you are looking for a beautiful beach resort in Kawit, Medellin, Cebu (north), check out Paradizzo Beach Resort. This resort is probably the most popular beach destination in Medellin. Paradizzo Beach Resort has a lot to offer such as rooms for your overnight stay, tents and tables for day use and night use, kayak, paddle board, island hopping, restaurant, Sebu Cha, live music, etc. You will definitely love your stay there as you do not have to wait for the tide to go high to enjoy swimming. Gibitngit Island is just a few minutes away from the resort and you can tour the island from there and if you are planning to go to Bantayan Island, the nearby Kawit Port is just a walking distance. Thank you to the very accommodating staff at Paradizzo, I did enjoy my stay. (How to go to Bamboo Forest)
ROOMS AND RATES
As was mentioned above, they have several rooms to accommodate you, Standard, Barkada, Ocean View Family. Standard rooms are good for 2 persons and rate ranges between Php2,000 and Php2,200. (Extra foam for Php300). Barkada Room is good for 6 persons for Php5,000. (Extra foam for Php300). Ocean View Family Room is good for 4 persons for Php3,500. (Extra foam for Php300). Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
|I booked a room that was good for 2 with free breakfast. I went there solo but I claimed the 2 set meals lol|
DAY USE & NIGHT USE ENTRANCE FEES, OTHER AMENITIES AND CONTACT INFO:
Yes, you read it right, they can accommodate guests for day use and night use. Entrance fee for day use is: Php50 for adults and Php25 for kids while entrance fee for night use is Php100 for adults and Php50 for kids. See below for other amenities and rental rates:
- Tables and chairs rental is between Php500 to Php600.
- You can rent their camping tents as well at Php500 or you can bring your own tents, they charge Php300. The tents can be installed between 6:00pm to 8:00am.
- They also have kayak and paddle board for rent at Php300/hour.
- Island hopping tour is also available there at Php1,500.
- You can message them on Facebook or call them at 0966 328 2015 for more inquiries.
HOW TO GO TO PARADIZZO BEACH RESORT FROM CEBU CITY
- Go to Cebu North Bus Terminal situated on SM City Cebu parking grounds
- Ride a bus bound for Kawit with sign board Bogo/Kawit/Daanbantayan. To make sure you are boarding the right bus, just tell the bus steward (konduktor) that you're heading to Kawit, Medellin. Fare is Php222 (non-aircon, 6/8/2021)
- Tell the driver to drop you off in Kawit proper/Kawit Public Market (the one near Kawit church)
- Then ride a "trisikad" or a tricycle to bring you to Paradizzo Beach Resort. Fare is Php20 or less
- If you are somewhere near Bogo, you can ride a bus for Kawit, Medellin at Bogo Central Terminal
OTHER BEACH RESORTS IN KAWIT AND OTHER PARTS OF MEDELLIN
- Eileen Beach Resort
- Seahorse Tourist Inn
- Emelia Hotel and Resort
- Lea's Sunset View Beach Resort
- Palms Seaside Inn
- Woody's Beach Resort
- Supplemental Reading: 16 Funtastic Places Why You Should Visit Medellin Cebu