Have you been to Villa Teresita in Talisay City, Cebu?
If you are looking for a place outside Cebu City that is just a few minutes away from the city center, aside from Cebu Wetland Resort, you can also try to check out Villa Teresita Resort situated in Barangay Biasong, Talisay City, Cebu. They have a videoke machine there and a restaurant (if you don't want to bring food). Assuming it doesn't change, there is a free disco every Saturday. Contact their numbers for confirmation: 272-4646 / 273-0151 / 09430356108
If you don't use the pool, there seemed to be only 2 swimming pools but as per their flyer, there are 6 all in all including 3 for children, categorized based on the depths of each pool.
COTTAGES/FUNCTION HALL/CORKAGE FEE
|They also have a restaurant there if you want to order food.|
ROOMS AND RATES
As always, best time to get to each and every destination is during weekdays. The resort can be so crowded on weekends.
- Ride a jeepney near Metro Gaisano Colon or fronting Colonnade Supermarket with route number 10F with the sign board Bulacao-Pardo. Fare P7
- Tell the driver to drop you off at Citilink.
- You will be dropped off at the jeepney stop somewhere near Citilink. I didn't see it though (lol).
- From where the driver drops you off, walk your way towards an intersection until you see 7 Eleven and Julie's Bakeshop on your left.
- Walk towards Julie's Bakeshop. You can eat there if you want (haha)
- At the corner fronting the Julie's Bakeshop sign, ride a jeepney bound for Tabunok (route number 42 something). Upon boarding the jeepney, make sure to tell the driver you want to go to Crocolandia or Villa Teresita. Fare is P13
- Disembark at Corner Dumlog.
- Then charter a motorbike to bring you to Villa Teresita Resort. Fare P25-P30
- You can also go there via Tabunok or Gaisano Fiesta Mall in Tabunok and charter a habal habal (motorbike) there then tell the driver to bring you to Villa Teresita Resort.
- If you think you'll be lost riding a jeepney, ride a taxi, Grab or Uber. Fare could not be too much as Talisay City is just 30-45 mins ride from Cebu City.
- If you want to use your vehicle, see the map below for directions.
How about you? Have you been to Villa Teresita before or to Coco Maldita? How was your experience? Please share it in the comment section below.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
|Crocolandia Conservation Park - Talisay City, Cebu|
|List of Cebu North Tourist Spots|
|List of Cebu South Tourist Spots|