|Sagastrand Beach Resort - San Vicente, Olango Island, Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu|
|Sagastrand Beach Resort - San Vicente, Olango Island, Lapu-Lapu City Cebu|
|Sagastrand Beach Resort - This is the newer pool at the resort. They are currently undergoing expansion and this is at the expansion area.|
|Olango Kids I met at the boardwalk on Sagastrand Beach Resort|
|Sagastrand Badminton Court, Billiards Table, Short Range Golf Course|
|Sagastrand Beach Resort Entrance Fee and Other Fees|
|Sagastrand Beach Resort Room Rates|
|Sagastrand Beach Resort Economy Rooms - I stayed on the right side of those rooms. I found deals on agoda.com|
|Sagastrand Beach Resort Gazebo - this is just one of the gazebos and cottages in the resort, my favorite spot to beach bum. Wifi connection is also stronger here than in the economy room that I stayed at.|
|Sagastrand Beach Resort Shuttle Service - they have a shuttle service to bring you to your desired destinations in the island, this must go with the price of course. If my memory serves me right, per my conversation with one of the staff there, price per person is P600 not sure what are the inclusions though. Feel free to reach out the resort at the contact info listed above.|
|Sagastrand Beach Resort Boadwalk (Ka perfect ba, walay ka tatsa tasa, murag tamatis. Hahaha)|
|Sagastrand Beach Resort Beach Area|
- Ride a taxi, Grab or Angkas to Parkmall or J Centre Mall
- Disembark at the PUV Terminal in Parkmall or J Centre Mall
- At the Parkmall PUV Terminal, ride a jeepney heading to Punta Engano or if you are coming from J Centre Mall (JMall) PUV Terminal, ride a jeepney heading to Soong. If you took the Soong jeepney, disembark at Marina Mall and from Marina Mall, ride another jeepney heading to Punta Engano
- Disembark at Movenpick Hotel. Beside the hotel, you will see a small road heading downwards, use that road, it will lead you to Hilton Port or Movenpick Port.
- Buy a ticket bound for Santa Rosa Port. Fare is only P15 and a minimal terminal fee (if any). I only paid P15. (Travel time from Hilton Port to Santa Rosa Port and vice versa is only 15 to 20 minutes).
- Board a motorized banca heading to Santa Rosa Port.
- From Santa Rosa Port, ride a motorbike or tricycle to bring you Sagastrand Beach Resort in San Vicente. The resort is not too far from Santa Rosa Port, so a fare of fifty pesos (P50) is reasonable. That's it!
- The quickest way to get to Hilton Port or Movenpick Port is to ride a taxi, Grab or Angkas for Movenpick Hotel then see steps 4 to 7 above.