kampojuan Adventure Park - Dicklum, Manolo Fortich, Bukidnon
kampojuan is another popular tourist attraction in Bukidnon. Home to Asia's first anicycle (sky biking) as they claimed, kampojuan is an adventure park situated along the road, just a few meters away from Gen. Douglas MacArthur Landmark/Del Montel Airfield in Dicklum, Manolo Fortich, Bukidnon. The ASEAN Marketing Tourism Working Group Delegates just had their tour there recently. Travel time from Cagayan de Oro City to this attraction is one hour and 13 minutes.
|kampojuan is home to Asia's first sky biking (anicycle). The adventure park is situated along the road in Barangay Dicklum, Manolo Fortich, Bukidnon.|
|kampojuan Heritage House of Don Acosta in Dicklum, Manolo Fortich, Bukidnon|
|kampojuan giant statue near The Heritage House|
|Gen. Douglas MacArthur Landmark/Del Montel Airfield in near kampojuan entrance in Dicklum, Manolo Fortich, Bukidnon|
|The ASEAN Marketing Tourism Working Group Delegates just had their tour to kampojuan recently|
Just like Dahilayan Forest Park Resort, kampojuan has several attractions and fun rides that will surely make your stay worthwhile and memorable. This adventure resort is nestled amidst lush vegetation, so expect a colder climate when you get there. Amenities include the heritage house of Don Juan Acosta, a pavilion area, swimming pool, restaurant at the heritage house and soon a cafe (Tindahan ni Juan ug Socorro) and a souvenir shop. They too have rooms to stay overnight.
|kampojuan Pavilion is one perfect spot for Instagram lovers out there|
|kampojuan tables and chairs are made of rubber seemingly from used tires|
|kampojuan swimming pool area|
|Tindahan ni Juan ug Socorro is the up and coming store that might already be operational at the time you get there in Manolo Fortich, Bukidnon|
|this is near The Heritage house entrance.|
|The Heritage House at kampojuan|
kampojuan RIDES AND ACTIVITIES
Like Dahilayan Adventure Park and Dahilayan Forest Park, kampojuan eco adventure park has also some fun outdoor activities. See below for the rates. You may want to download the StreetBy app to get notified of their upcoming deals.
- All Rides (1 Way Anicycle, 2-Way Zipline, Hanging Bridge and 1 Way Superjuan Zipline) - P1000/head
- 1 Way Anicycle - P350/head
- 2-Way Zipline, Hanging Bridge - P400/head
- 1 Way Superjuan Zipline - P300
- Please be advised though that these rides have maximum weight requirements: For Anicycle and Superjuan Zipline, max is 75 kilos and for Zipline + Hanging Bridge max is 100 kilos.
|kampoan ride rates and packages|
|kampojuan Anicycle (sky biking) - the first in Asia.|
|kampojuan is situated in Dicklum, Manolo Fortich, Bukidnon|
kampojuan ENTRANCE FEE AND SWIMMING POOL FEE
Entrance fee for kampojuan is P50 and swimming pool fee is P150/person for up to 3 hours. Kids are for P100/child for 10 years and below. See below picture for details.
|kampojuan entrance - Dicklum, Manolo Fortich, Bukidnon|
|kampojuan swimming pool fee|
kampojuan CONTACT INFOFor inquiries and reservations, you may contact kampojuan at the following number: +63 926 621 2192 or you may also message kampojuan Facebook page or email them at email@example.com.
kampojuan ROOM RATES/OVERNIGHT STAY
|kampojuan ecolodge is situated beside the pool|
kampojuan has several rooms to accommodate you which include free use of swimming pool. Couple room is for P2500 and P800 for every additional guests for a maximum of 7 persons. Dorm type room is for P700/person. You can make your reservation in advance by contacting them at the contact info listed above or see if they have a listing on StreetBy app.
The eco park has wide parking area inside.
|there is a wide parking space inside kampojuan|
REMEMBER TO DROP BY AT CAMP PHILLIPSIf you have ample time, remember to drop by and tour around Camp Phillips and visit your hacienda (lol), I meant, Del Monte pineapple plantation and be counted as one of those people who has had a portrait with that big pineapple near the entrance to Camp Phillips (lol).
|Camp Phillips Big Pineapple in Manolo Fortich Bukidnon. Your visit to Manolo Fortich wouldn't be complete without striking a pose at this big pineapple just near the entrance to Camp Phillips (lol).|
|Del Monte Club House and Del Monte Golf Course and Country Club in Manolo Fortich Bukidnon|
|Camp Phillips Plaza Manolo Fortich Bukidnon|
|Del Monte Pineapple Plantation in Manolo Fortich Bukidnon|
HOW TO GO TO kampojuan FROM CAGAYAN DE ORO CITY
|How to go to kampojuan from Cagayan de Oro|
kampojuan is located in Barangay Dicklum in Manolo Fortich, Bukidnon which can best be reached via Cagayan de Oro City. If you are in or from Cagayan de Oro City or other parts of Misamis Oriental or Mindanao Region, please find below the guide on how to go to kampojuan from Cagayan de Oro City. Travel time from Cagayan de Oro City to kampojuan is 1 hour and 13 minutes.
- From anywhere in Cagayan de Oro City (ideally from the malls - SM CDO Downtown, Centrio Mall, Gaisano, Limketkai), book a taxi or van (for large group) for kampojuan. Rates can be between P1500 to P2000 [one way] or between P2500 to P3000 [roundtrip] if you want the driver to wait for you. We booked a tour from Loyloy (my friend's brother). He can be reached at 09977910220 [Globe/TM] (number updated 1/27/2020)
|Thank you to these guys for picking me up at McDonalds near Limketkai Mall. To those who would like to book a tour, please contact Loyloy, the one in white shirt at the back. He can be reached at 0936-304-9593 (Globe/TM)|
- HOW TO GO TO kampojuan FROM OTHER PARTS OF BUKIDNON: If you are from other parts of Bukidnon, ride a bus/van bound for Manolo Fortich and from the terminal or Prince Mall, book a dulog or multicab for kampojuan then tour around Camp Phillips. You may contact Charlie at 09051729285 or if you are a large group, you may book a van, contact Loyloy (my friend's brother). He can be reached at 09977910220 (Globe/TM) or his brother Michael at 09066401892 (Globe/TM).
|Del Monte Pineapple tour in Bukidnon thru a Dulog. After our kampojuan tour, we roam around Manolo Fortich with a Dulog, their version of tricycle, rela and tuktuk.|
- If you want to bring your vehicles with you, here's a map to guide you to navigate kampojuan from Cagayan de Oro City.
HOW TO GO TO kampojuan FROM CEBU AND MANILA VIA CAGAYAN DE ORO CITY
|How to go to kampojuan from Cebu and Manila via Cagayan de Oro|
This guide is on how to go to kampojuan from Cebu or Manila via Cagayan de Oro City by air and sea.
- By air: Book a flight from Cebu or Manila to Cagayan de Oro City thru Air Asia, Cebu Pacific, Philippine Airlines. Then go to your airport of origin to catch your flight for Cagayan de Oro City. By sea: You can book your tickets at 2GO Travel, Trans-Asia or any other shipping lines plying the route Cebu to Cagayan de Oro or Manila to Cagayan de Oro.
- If you travel by air: You will land in Misamis Oriental at Laguindingan Airport. Upon your exit, you may either book a taxi to bring you directly to kampojuan or you can book a van if you are a large group. If you travel by sea: From the port, book a taxi for kampojuan. We booked a tour from Loyloy (my friend's brother). He can be reached at 0936-304-9593 (Globe/TM).
- HOW TO GO TO kampojuan FROM OTHER PARTS OF BUKIDNON: If you are from other parts of Bukidnon, ride a bus/van bound for Manolo Fortich and from the terminal or Prince Mall book a dulog or multicab for kampojuan then tour around Camp Phillips. You may contact Charlie at +63 905 172 9285 or if you are a large group, you may book a van, contact Loyloy (my friend's brother). He can be reached at 09977910220 [Globe/TM] or his brother Michael at 09066401892 [Globe/TM].
OTHER PLACES TO STAY NEARBY
If kampojuan Ecolodge is fully booked, you can stay at the hotels nearby or you can stay in Cagayan de Oro City for a night and have your tour the next day. You can find hotels in Cagayan de Oro City here. Ideal places to stay are near Limketkai Mall, Centrio Mall, SM CDO Downtown, Gaisano Mall or any places close to the malls. Three of the hotels I saw near the malls are: Limketkai Luxe Hotel at Limketkai Mall, Red Planet near SM CDO Downtown and Seda Centrio near Centrio Mall. As for me I had the best accommodation in Manolo Fortich. Thanks to my colleague/friend and his wife for the accommodation.
|Thank you to my friend and colleague Michael and Evan for accommodating me at your beautiful cold place in Bukidnon and thank you to your family and friends as well. Until next time.|
How about you, have you been to kampojuan? How was your experience?